Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Reader's Blog: The Tell-Tale Heart





Pg. 303

      "It is impossible to say how first the idea entered my brain; but once conceived  it haunted me day and night."

-To me this is something a criminal or someone who's mentally unstable (by society's standards) would say. Like if they're convicted and then they're asked what they were thinking when they committed the crime, that's what they would say. Honestly, I can't possibly imagine how someone could be so passionate, if that's even the correct term, when it comes to a sick idea such as the one he had. Actually, when it comes to the idea of murder in general. I don't- I can't comprehend how someone can be driven to commit such an act. Like wow no oreos for you, ever, you ugly sicko.






No comments:

Post a Comment