Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog; B1A4's "Tried To Walk"



"Even though it hurts, I’m relieved
Even this feeling is too burdensome to me
You’re looking at me nervously, like a whining child
Your tears are holding onto my shoulders that have turned away
Saying goodbye is sweet but I’m okay even if it hurts
I take my foot out from your shadow
I take off our ring too
We're growing apart bit by bit, you're disappearing little by little,
Don’t hate me because it’ll hurt too much baby"

- When I read the English version of the song, (because the music video wasn't really telling me anything other than Korean men are extremely good looking.), I got a better understanding of it.Yet another break up song, but this one actually.. makes me feel as if I were the one that they broke up with you know? Basically they're singing about how they should just walk away and move on, that they shouldn't hate them because it will only make it hurt more. Songs like these really stand out to me because normally a break up isn't taken like this when it's made into a song. Usually you have the whole "You're a piece of trash I don't need someone like you in my life" kind of song, but these songs don't say that. They tell their loved ones to go live a better life without the pain they'll eventually cause them.

No comments:

Post a Comment