Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog; BIGBANG's "Haru Haru"


 
"Don’t look back and leave
Don’t find me again and just live on
Because I have no regrets from loving you, so only take the good memories
I can bear it in some way
I can stand it in some way
You should be happy if you are like this
Day by day it fades away"

- This song really stands out to me, not only because the song and video make me cry due to how much emotion was put into it, but also because of the message the song has in its lyrics. Basically, the song is meant for a break up, but it has a kind of positive meaning. The speaker's telling his ex lover that they deserve better, and that they should go find what would really be beneficial to them, even if it's killing the speaker to say so. They only want what's best for their loved one, and sadly that's not them.The speaker tells them that they should smile and go on about their lives like nothing happened, and that they'll pray for them to find their happily ever after. This really makes me think of how break up songs are here in America, and how different they are (AKA, Taylor Swift's "We're never getting back together" )

No comments:

Post a Comment