Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog; EXO's "Into Your World; Angel"






"I'm spinning through days,
Stuck in the days, I hope not to face.
It's like I'm the last one off the stage
And there's no music left to play, so I'm lost!
Like an open wound that's never gonna heal,
You're the only thing in my world that is real... "

  This particular quote from this song really caught my attention because it has a lot of imagery. In the third and fourth lines, it talks about being lost like a performer on stage with no music, no cue of what to do next. It also has similes when it brings up the open wound idea. To me, this song really does a good job of emphasizing how you can be lost or feel that way when you don't have the one that makes you feel "complete" by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment