Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog; BEAST's "Thanks To"



"Yeah, the ones who let the unworthy, six fools stand on stage
The ones who placed the utmost precious microphone into our hands, was you, and so
Today, I'm still rocking' this stage, I'm flying like a g6
It feels just like I'm flying in the sky
Like I've fallen into a happy dream, like a child, flying through the air with our hands clasped you and me together"

-  The reason I really like this song is because it's not just another one of their random singles about love or break ups. This song is about them being thankful for being given this opportunity to sing on stage and be the celebrities they are now. They dedicate this song to the fans, the ones who fell in love with their music so much to keep them motivated to keep going forward in writing more songs. They talk about how they feel like it's a dream, and how they are just over all grateful for having this chance at stardom.

No comments:

Post a Comment