Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog: Love





                    " Ricky was 'L' but he's home with the flu, Lizzie, our 'O', had some homework to do, Mitchell 'E' prob'ly got lost on the way So I'm all of the love that could make it today."

-  Yes this poem is from Where the Sidewalk ends. I was reading it to my brother so I figured why not ( even though I'm writing it at school ). I really do love all of the poems from that book, even if it's for little kids. I like that Silverstein divides love into "people", it kind of gives me the impression that even if you don't have all of love that you think you need, to have the feeling of complete love (in other words to spell out "love"), you still have enough to get you through the day. I may just be thinking too far into it, but that's what I think it means. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment