Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reader's Blog; BEAST's "Fiction"



   "I still can’t forget you
I still can’t trust everything
Even today I can’t send you away like this

I will rewrite it again, our story will not end
I will bury fact that reality is seeping into my skin for now
I rewrite it once again, the start beginning with you and I smiling happily
In case you will leave me, the background is a small room without an exit"

- This song is by another one of my favorite band, BEAST. This song is called 'Fiction', and when you listen to it, the only thing  you can really understand is the singers singing "Fiction" over and over. But when you really read the English lyrics you actually get the meaning. The song is a break up song, but what I like about it is that they sing about writing down the story of what used to be, so that their happiness will live on forever even if their relationship doesn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment